Ayantra – a leading developer of remote asset management products – has created a cost-effective solution for managing Non-Powered Assets, such as containers, fuel tanks and roll-off bins.
To ensure optimal utilization, fleet managers must know the location and status of all assets, both powered and non-powered.
Ayantra provides economical tracking solutions for managing
powered and non-powered assets.
By providing a single site that can manage a variety of assets, Ayantra makes asset management easy and user-friendly.
Ayantra’s FleetWare is an end-to-end, web-based solution that enables organizations to easily track the location and status of non-powered assets.
The total solution consists of
- An Ayantra monitoring unit installed on the asset. The monitoring unit includes six AA batteries to power the unit for at least twenty-four months, based upon sending one scheduled update per day.
- Ayantra-provided wireless communications services.
- An Ayantra-provided website to deliver Location Reports, History Logs, and other management info.
- Regularly-Scheduled Daily Updates
Each remote monitoring unit automatically sends a Daily Update to report the asset’s Location and Status. Users can access the website to specify alternative reporting schedules, if desired. Alternative reporting schedules will affect the battery life of the monitoring unit.
- Input Ports
Each FleetWare unit includes two (2) input ports to report events such as “Low Level / Level Normal” or “Door Open / Door Closed.” Each input can be configured from the website
- Alert Notifications
The website can send near real-time Alert Notifications for events such as “Low Level” or “Low Battery,” etc. The alerts can be sent to multiple recipients as text messages and/or as email messages.
The monitoring unit runs on 8 AA lithium batteries. The batteries are field replaceable. Battery life is two years based on sending one message per day. The system issues a “Low Battery” warning when the batteries requires replacement.
- Track Reports
The FleetWare solution provides Track Reports to enable fleet managers to review each asset’s location over any user specified period of time during the last twelve months.
- History Log
All communications to and from each remote monitoring unit are retained in a History Log. The History Log data is kept for twelve months and can be exported on demand.
- User Conveniences
The FleetWare website is powerful but user-friendly. User conveniences include “Search” and “Sort” capabilities to make it easy to view any specific asset, or any group of assets. Details are easily available via drill-down.
- Enclosure: IP64 rated housing – for outdoor use
- Size: 5.0 x 3.5 X 1.55 (inches)
- Power: 8 AA lithium Batteries – field replacement
- Battery Life (est.): 24 months – based on one report per day
- Operating: – 30°C → +70°C
- Storage: – 40°C → +85°C
- Humidity: 95%RH @ 50C
- I/O Ports:
- Input Ports: Two (2) Inputs (both user configurable)
- Output Ports: None