Ayantra, a leading developer of remote asset management products, has created a Cellular Monitoring / Annunciator solution for remote facilities.
SCADA-LITE is a web-based wireless monitoring solution for managing remote facilities such as pump stations, cell towers, and other un-attended facilities. With the average cost of a truck roll @ $75 or more, remote site monitoring starts to pay for itself right away.
The total solution consists of
- An Ayantra monitoring unit
- Ayantra-provided wireless messaging services
- An Ayantra-provided website to deliver information about each site
- SUPPORTS ANY CONTROLLER WITH DIGITAL OUTPUTS
- AUTOMATICALLY REPORTS ESSENTIAL INFORMATION, including:
- LOSS/ RESTORAL OF UTILITY POWER
- FAULTS & OTHER EVENTS (up to five user-configurable inputs)
- ENGINE ON/OFF EVENTS
- ACCUMULATED RUN-HOURS (up to two engines per site)
- REMOTE ENERGIZE (optional): Users can access the website at any time to remotely Start/Stop either of the two engines, or both of the two engines (or alternatively, to Enable/Disable the engines). These remote operations can be performed manually or automatically on a pre-defined schedule.
- MAINTENANCE REMINDERS: SCADA-LITE can send “Service Due” reminders as each machine approaches its service interval. Service intervals for each engine are user-configurable by Engine Run-Hours and/or by Calendar Days.
- REAL-TIME UPDATES: Users can collect up-to-the minute updates from any monitored facility, at any time.
- ALERT NOTIFICATIONS: Real-time Alert Notifications can be sent as text messages and/or as email messages.
- DATA EXPORT: The database information can be exported upon demand
- Physical: 5.00” x 3.50” x 1.55”
- Power: 110-220 V AC @ 50 ma
- Power Draw:
- Active: 20 mA (typ) @ 12V
- Built-in back-up battery
- Monitoring unit – Operating: -32°C – +60°C
- Monitoring unit – Storage: -45°C – +85°C
- Humidity: 0 – 95 RH @ 40C
- I/O Ports:
- Input Ports: 7 configurable Inputs (2 Inputs include a run-hour counter)
- Output Ports: 2 Configurable Outputs