Fleet management is essential to optimize field operations. Key objectives include:
Tracking each vehicle’s Location
Logging each vehicle’s Mileage
Protecting each vehicle from theft and/or abuse
Identifying improper driving habits (speeding, departure from route, excessive idling, and more)
FleetSight is a cost-effective solution that enables fleet managers to always know the location and performance of each of their vehicles. FleetSight can manage any make or model of vehicle, and it supports hybrid fleets.
The solution consists of
- An Ayantra monitoring unit installed inside the vehicle
- Ayantra provided wireless messaging services
- An Ayantra-provided website to deliver Location Reports, Tracking Reports, Trip Reports, Speed Reports, Mileage Reports, Maintenance Reminders, Vehicle History Logs, Alert Notifications, and more.
LOCATION and TRACKING
The FleetSight monitoring unit reports each time the vehicle’s engine is turned ON or OFF, and it sends Tracking Updates at user-specified intervals whenever the vehicle’s engine is ON. Each message includes the vehicle’s Location, Speed, Mileage, and Battery Level. Maps are available as follows:
– Current – shows where the vehicles are located NOW
– Historical – shows where each vehicle has been in the past
FleetSight allows users to view Trip Reports for any monitored vehicle. Trip Reports are available for any user-specified interval, and provide performance details including:
– Start and Stop Times for each Trip
– Start and Stop Locations for each Trip
– Drive Time, Idle Time, and Stop Time for each Trip
– Mileage for each Trip
FleetSight can send real-time Alert Notifications if serious violations occur, including:
– Speed Violations
– Curfew Violations
– GeoFence Violations.
– Low Battery and/or Battery Disconnect
Users can “ping” any vehicle at any time to collect its current Location, Speed, Mileage, and Battery Level.
FleetSight mileage info can improve maintenance operations and ensure accurate mileage on expense reports.
FleetSight can automatically issue “Service Due” reminders as each vehicle approaches its service interval.
The monitoring unit features power-saving capabilities to reduce power consumption.
Physical: 5.00” x 3.50” x 1.55”
Power: 8 – 32 volts DC
- Active: 65 mA (typ) @ 12V
- PowerSave: 40 mA (typ) @ 12V
- Monitoring unit – Operating: -32°C → +60°C
- Monitoring unit – Storage: -45°C → +85°C
Humidity: 0 – 95 RH @ 40C
- Input Ports: 1 Input Port