FleetQuip Heavy Equipment Management
Heavy Equipment Management Solution
Ayantra - a leading developer of remote asset management solutions - has created a solution tailored for monitoring and managing Heavy Equipment.
Fleet managers know that tracking each machine and collecting its utilization information is critical to ensure proper maintenance. Key objectives include:
- Tracking each machine's Location
- Logging each machine's Engine Run Hours to ensure timely maintenance services
- Protecting machines from theft and misuse
Managing a fleet of heavy equipment is a difficult task. Ayantra can help.
Ayantra's FleetQuip is a web-based wireless monitoring solution for managing Heavy Equipment. It can manage any make or model of machine, and supports hybrid fleets. With the average cost of a truck roll @ $75 or more, remote equipment monitoring starts to pay for itself right away.
The total heavy equipment telemetry solution consists of:
- An Ayantra monitoring unit installed inside or on the machine
- Ayantra-provided wireless messaging services
- An Ayantra-provided website to deliver Location Reports, Maintenance Reminders, Asset Utilization Reports, History Logs, and more
- ENGINE RUN-HOURS: FleetQuip reports each time the machines engine is turned ON or OFF. Key advantages include:
- Service intervals timely maintenance ensures warranty compliance and helps minimize costly breakdowns
- Reductions in manpower fleet managers can eliminate unnecessary trips to collect hour-meter readings
- Increased efficiency usage reports enable fleet managers to optimize utilization
- Improved accuracy automated Engine Run-Hour updates eliminate reporting errors
- UTILIZATION REPORTS and JOBSITE UTILIZATION REPORTS: FleetQuip automatically reports each machine's total utilization, and also reports each machine's utilization by Jobsite.
- "SERVICE DUE" REMINDERS: FleetQuip can issue "Service Due" reminders as each machine approaches its service interval.
- ALERT NOTIFICATIONS: FleetQuip can send real-time Alert Notifications in the form of text messages and/or as email messages. Alert Notifications are available for:
- Curfew violation users can specify a nightly "curfew" for each machine. If the machine is used during a prohibited time period, FleetQuip will immediately report a Curfew Violation.
- GeoFence violation users can specify a boundary around any machine. If the machine moves beyond the boundary, FleetQuip will immediately report a GeoFence Violation.
- Low Battery the monitoring unit will monitor the machine's battery level, and will issue a Low Battery Alert Notification if the battery weakens.
- Battery Tamper - the monitoring unit can send a Battery Tamper Alert if the main battery is disconnected.
- Maintenance Due users can specify maintenance intervals for each machine, and be notified when service is due.
- LIVE TRACK: Users can command the system to automatically track any asset for a one-hour period, providing location reports at five-minute intervals and displaying the machine's position on a map.
- POWERSAVE MODE: When the engine is OFF, the monitoring unit will enter its PowerSave mode to reduce power consumption. All alerts and regularly-scheduled reports will continue while the unit is in PowerSave mode.
- BACKUP BATTERY: A built-in backup battery enables the monitoring unit to continue operation if the main battery is disconnected. The unit can also issue a Battery Tamper Alert Notification if the battery is disconnected.
- REAL-TIME UPDATES: Authorized users can collect up-to-the minute updates from any machine, at any time.
Heavy Equipment Management - Hardware Specifications
|NEMA-4 Outdoor-rated case:||4.75" x 2.60" x 1.40"|
|Power:||8 - 32 volts DC|
|Active Mode:||75 mA @ 12V (typ)|
|PowerSave Mode:||25 mA @ 12V (typ)|
|Built-in back-up battery|
|Operating:||-20°C → +60°C|
|Storage:||-45°C → +85°C|
|Humidity:||0 - 90 RH @ 40C|